Keep up-to-date with all the headlines in electronic music this week, all in one place. Tune in to Pulse 96.7 FM in Vegas and Pulse 87 NY online, or check out the tidbits below.
Phantogram’s forthcoming album Three will be out on October 7 and they’ll be kicking off their tour in Vegas on 9/29 at the Brooklyn Bowl with new tracks in tow.
Erick Morillo embarks on a North American tour with a stop at the Lost Day Club in Staten Island, NY on August 28.
Shipsomnia 2017 taking place June 14-18 will be Europe’s first music and arts festival cruise for a five day vacation sailing from Barcelona, Ibiza, Sete and back to Barcelona with the theme Tale of the Kraken.
Skrillex and Wiwek premiered their debut in a short film called Still in the Cage at the Theatre at Ace Hotel DTLA. It’s a dark adventure drama in Bangkok that includes their collaborative track “Killa” and is directed by Jodeb.
Dirty South and singer Rudy have once again teamed up on the new single “Just Dream,” out now on Phazing.
Sander van Doorn remixed Moby’s classic “Natural Blues” from Moby’s Black Lacquer project that coincides with his memoir Porcelain.
Deorro releases a new original track called, sigh, “Butt Naked.” It’s out now on Ultra music.
Borgeous just dropped his debut album called 13 and each track is a collaboration with assorted industry tastemakers with the DJ that now calls Las Vegas home.
Scour the internet for Eric Prydz’s recording of his CirezD Live Essential Mix from Creamfields on August 26.
MSTRKRFT dropped their new record Operator and will be in Vegas at The Bunkhouse Saloon on September 2 and New York at Webster Hall on September 10.
Destructo releases his latest single, a collaboration with Wax Motif featuring Pusha T & Starrah called “Catching Plays” from his forthcoming EP out this fall entitled Renegade.
When it comes to Groove Cruise, if you snooze you lose. The sailing to Cabo October 28 to November 2 is almost sold out. Headliners include Arty, Fedde Le Grand, Gareth Emery, Robin Schulz, Anthony Attalla and many, many more for non-stop music.
Journalist/Marketing Director at DJOYbeat.com
As a self-proclaimed “pseudosocialite” who isn’t afraid to rock comfortable shoes or the same outfit twice at Vegas hot spots, Deanna Rilling has been involved in the electronic music scene for over 15 years. She turned that love of music into a full-time career in 2007, writing for publications such as DJ Times, Las Vegas Weekly, Las Vegas Sun, Smash Magazine, Vegas Seven, Nite Guide, Insomniac.com and many more. Deanna typically gets at least one drink spilled on her a night when out and about and usually gets her feet stepped on as well, but it’s all in a day’s work and she wouldn’t have it any other way.
Latest posts by Deanna Rilling (see all)
- Set Sail with Groove Cruise and Shipsomnia, Plus New Albums from Phantogram and MSTRKRFT - September 6, 2016
- New Tunes from Deadmau5, Skrillex’s Latest Vid with Jared Leto and a Netflix EDM Flick - August 11, 2016
- New Pretty Lights, Verboten Sold, Aphex Twin’s First Vid in 17 Years - July 25, 2016
- New Tunes from Claude VonStroke, Armin van Buuren, Tritonal and More - May 27, 2016
- Further Future Returns to Vegas! Plus Music News on Claude VonStroke, Eats Everything and More - April 20, 2016
- Pulse Music News Minute with New Tunes from Serge Devant, Far Too Loud and More - March 21, 2016
- Pulse Music News Minute Ft. a Free DL of Drezo’s Remix of Drowning Pool’s “Bodies” - March 3, 2016
- Pulse Music News Minute with New Tunes from Eagles & Butterflies, Far Too Loud, Riva Starr and Route 94 - February 11, 2016
- Pulse Music News Minute Featuring New Tunes From Tiga, Huxley, Groove Armada and Serge Devant - February 1, 2016
- Pulse Music News Minute: Week of Jan. 11, 2016 - January 8, 2016